September 8, 2010

'Tis but a scratch!

Monty Python's "The Black Knight"



As a kid, I remember being at a friend's house and he put on "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". I had never seen anything like it in my life!

I didn't really know anything about Monty Python then, so I was wondering why all these bizarre things were happening. All I knew is that I was laughing and having a great time.

There were a couple of moments in the movie where I really "got" the spirit of what this thing was - the Killer Rabbit... and of course, The Black Knight. Good times :)

12 comments:

  1. "One rabbit stew, comin' right up!"

    Love your version of The Black Knight, especially the second version with the sliced-off arm. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work I saw the musical Spamalot in london this summer, and the fight with the Knight and the arms and legs coming off was soooo well done, it was one of the hi lights of the show. I love your work especially as you seem to connect with a lot of my life ( Spooky or stalker or something else ? ) Anyway, can we expect any more Knights from the round table ? Well remember " Always look on the bright side of life " ( I knows thats a different film , but they use it in the musical ) Keep Doodling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh The Holy Hand Grenade.
    but...Black Knight was John Cleese so should be taller and skinnier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Você poderia colocar um tradutor no seu blog...falo português e facilitaria bastante...gostei do cavaleiro!

    You could put a translator on your blog ... I speak Portuguese and facilitate ... quite liked the knight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your site is amazing.I am very impressed to see this,i want to come back for visiting your site.Keep doing Good as well as you can..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Could you draw "King Arthur" and the other knights?

      Delete
  7. Hello, I love what you're doing in this blog !
    Could you please do Max and Logan from the TV show "Dark Angel" ?
    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  8. always preferred "life of brian" myself. perhaps you'll draw a brian in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Knights who say Ni !!! the best !!!

    ReplyDelete