February 7, 2012

Man of Steel

Superman (Henry Cavill movie version)
























I've been following any news about this upcoming Man of Steel movie with great interest.

Having seen photos online of Henry Cavill meeting with troops and posing (in costume!) with kids - I really think Cavill "gets" Superman - and that makes me pretty pumped!

I'm not worried about whether we'll get a visually exciting film with Zach Snyder directing, and with the involvement and consultation of the amazing Christopher Nolan, this could turn out to be the right movie at the right time.

Life is getting rough for a lot of people right now. I think that people are ready for a symbol of hope. These days, you can be surrounded by cynicism and deceit. I believe people are ready for a symbol of truth.
People are ready to love Superman again.

13 comments:

  1. Love it! Need more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your work. Harry Potter version would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UP UP AND AWAY ! This is a great job by a super fan ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Get over it!

      If you miss them so much....YOU wear them.

      Delete
    2. Of course and the red cape forever

      Delete
  5. Great as usual! Any chance of providing a source file for people to disect? A lot of people learn working backwards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were some fine word there Dean :) I can tell you are passionate about this new movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome as Always

    ReplyDelete
  8. This drawing was made the day before my b-day!!! And I'm really excited to see The Man Of Steel Movie!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work like always, love it!

    ReplyDelete